+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199
Results 3,961 to 3,973 of 3973

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

New designs look nice, some subtle improvements in there.

I love how much more natural the folds in Gokuu's pants look in Shintani's character design.

You can also see it in Beers' pants.

Base Gokuu's hair also feels very naturally hanging.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

I'm just happy the wierd shininess is gone. Looks very Namek saga.

He's skinier now. I don't have the adult portion of the manga, but it is now closer to the modern style of toriyama.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    He's skinier now. I don't have the adult portion of the manga, but it is now closer to the modern style of toriyama.
    I think Shintani basically combined the Saiyan arc, the Artificial Humans arc and Toriyama's modern styles together by mostly just applying the proportions of the Artificial Human arc with the features of Toriyama's modern style and Saiyan arc-esque line work.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

I still love the new art style, but Vegeta is still in his Cell saga armor >_>

Edit: I seriously need to double check for new pages...

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

I'm glad geets is a stubby forehead boy again

hope there's some shots of him and bulma standing even and not him being taller for no reason

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Loving that art style. I said it before, but it really brings out the Saiyan saga feeling, which IMO was when DBZ looked the absolute best.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Nagamine probably wanted Shintani to go for a Saiyan arc feel since the focus of the movie would be on the Saiyans and Freeza. It's pretty remarkable that he was able to channel both that and Toriyama's modern style into really easy to follow designs. I can't wait to see more shots.

They just announced Dragon Ball Heroes anime to start by July.
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    They just announced Dragon Ball Heroes anime to start by July.
    If by just you mean 2 days ago, then yes.

It’s a “promotional” series and looks to be something they’ll be “distributing” without mentioning television (i.e., probably streaming from the official SDBH site). There’s a special screening of the first episode at AEON LakeTown in Koshigaya, Saitama, on July 1, but that’s the same day the first episode is supposed to come out anyway.

Ajay the animation guru on YouTube speculates that this is the job they’re sticking Tadayoshi Yamamuro with now that he doesn’t have a major production role in the Super movie.
    Co-Translator, Podcast Regular, and Man-in-Japan at Kanzenshuu, your authoritative Dragon Ball online resource

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyaJedi View Post
    It’s a “promotional” series and looks to be something they’ll be “distributing” without mentioning television (i.e., probably streaming from the official SDBH site). There’s a special screening of the first episode at AEON LakeTown in Koshigaya, Saitama, on July 1, but that’s the same day the first episode is supposed to come out anyway.

Ajay the animation guru on YouTube speculates that this is the job they’re sticking Tadayoshi Yamamuro with now that he doesn’t have a major production role in the Super movie.
    I agree with Ajay, if only because Bandai has had Yamamuro draw so much promo art for their half of the franchise that changing things for the sort of ultimate culmination of their Xeno/Heroes veins makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information