+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 200 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3985

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

I've been thinking about Pudding's future role and particularly how her relations with Sanji will be handled by Oda.

I think that we can all agree that Pudding's powers is a Chekhov's gun waiting to go off and that Pudding has yet to reach a personal resolution within her family (being bullied has yet to be fully addressed in my opinion). We can see that Pudding has become 'broken'. She fluctuates between her evil personality and her good one. However, lately we see that she's fully smitten by anything Sanji does or says. On the other hand, Sanji has been completely ignoring her which is a first for Sanji.

(The ignoring can be read in two ways: 1. Sanji is somewhat angry at her for putting his crew in danger and nearly causing the death of his captain and navigator but he can't exactly shout at her or hit her so he chose to not interact with her unless necessary. 2. Sanji had somewhat fallen in love with her and now he's conflicted about his feelings so he's not interacting with her until he sorts his mind out)

There's also the fact that both Sanji and Pudding come from similar backgrounds (bullied royalties) and it got me thinking that Oda *might* be laying the foundation for an end-game Sanji/Pudding relation. We previously had Viola but Pudding has been given more depth and personal time with Sanji.

I realise that Oda is going for a "Sanji is kinder than anyone" route which means he's more forgiving than most. This can be used as a reason for Sanji to 'forgive' Pudding. If Pudding's transgression was only against Sanji (just like Viola) I can see him forgiving her but I'm not comfortable if he also forgives her when Nami and Luffy were taunted by her too. Point is, I can see Oda setting something up between the two but I wouldn't be happy about that kind of direction (in my mind it that will showcase Sanji in a bad light; just a personal perception)

I wanted to know if others think that this relation is feasable option or if I'm reading too much into it. I'm happy to read previous posts about her future role if there are any.

Greg is there any specific reason your columns in V Jump are translated/posted anywhere for english speakers?

You got your stuff on OP.com, I'm just wondering.

Sanji is thinking of Nami right now. That's why he isn't paying attention to Pudding. Will she be the jealous type? Oda keeps focusing on Sanji and Nami and Pudding's reaction.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Greg is there any specific reason your columns in V Jump are translated/posted anywhere for english speakers?
    Can I assume you mean 'aren't translated'?

No reason other than that VJump doesn't have an English equivalent.

The website is free content accessible from anywhere (afaik) but VJump is a Japanese publication.

It's the same reason that...I dunno, there aren't Japanese Goofus and Gallant, Highlights is just an English publication.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Can I assume you mean 'aren't translated'?

No reason other than that VJump doesn't have an English equivalent.

The website is free content accessible from anywhere (afaik) but VJump is a Japanese publication.

It's the same reason that...I dunno, there aren't Japanese Goofus and Gallant, Highlights is just an English publication.
    Yeah thats what I mean, thanks.

Yeah. But even after 6 years I don't think anyone has found the secret part, or at least mentioned it.
    Oh, I didn't know it was a mystery.

The youtube code is "6-HUgzYPm9g"

6-9 is -3. So that's a -3g. Which obviously stands for GreG the Gaijin.

Which leaves us with Hugz. Y? PM Greg.

Ask Greg for hugs in private message.

Clearly.

Though that -3 instead of +3 means I might be entirely wrong and its just the buckaroo banzai thing.
    Last edited by Robby; January 10th, 2018 at 11:29 PM.

lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Oh, I didn't know it was a mystery.

The youtube code is "6-HUgzYPm9g"

6-9 is -3. So that's a -3g. Which obviously stands for GreG the Gaijin.

Which leaves us with Hugz. Y? PM Greg.

Ask Greg for hugs in private message.

Clearly.

Though that -3 instead of +3 means I might be entirely wrong and its just the buckaroo banzai thing.
    Ohhh... I see where I eF'd up. I went in requesting a kiss.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Yeah. But even after 6 years I don't think anyone has found the secret part, or at least mentioned it.
    I did, some time ago... But obviously I'm oblivious to why you may be attached to that song at all, to begin with...! Because very "op-like"?

xD

Damn, bringing out the old school avatar, Greg. As iconic as Robby's wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Defeating Katakuri before Kaido is kinda like defeating Blueno before Lucci, right ?

edit: sorry, it seems I'm replying to something that's been discussed 4days ago without quoting

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    That's a Husky, uncultured subject .

Spoiler:

back to the roots, i'd say :D

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    That's a Husky, uncultured subject .
    It's a wolf.

Winning
    Opportunity.
    Love,
    Fuzzydoggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Defeating Katakuri before Kaido is kinda like defeating Blueno before Lucci, right ?

edit: sorry, it seems I'm replying to something that's been discussed 4days ago without quoting
    Kaidu is more like Oars or a Pacifista, there's a gang conformed specially to kick his ass.

Knowing Oda... Katakuri is more like Aokiji to Luffy. A reason to power-up to shine at hero-time.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Hi Greg!

In the 27th LOG of One Piece Said something that he never planned that never more than half of the worst generator would survive the New World.
    Do you think it is still possible that he will still will kill of some of them? Personally I think it would be easier to kill of many of them since many of them does not seem like traditional allies for the end game.
    Though many believe Law will die because of his life surgery ability.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

I'm not sure if it was Greg or Robby, but I think he said that he expects all of the Supernovas to become Luffy's allies by the endgame.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    I'm not sure if it was Greg or Robby, but I think he said that he expects all of the Supernovas to become Luffy's allies by the endgame.
    Greg said it, but I agree.

We've already got Law and Capone working for Luffy. Kidd (and his underling Killer) X-Drake, and possibly Hawkins are going to get tangled up against Kaidou. (plus Law, obviously.) Urogue got to be witness to Kaidou jumping off a sky island so who knows with him, he might be there too.

That leaves what, Bonney, and Apoo? None of them seemed particularly antagonistic and Bonney clearly has some big story purpose with attachment to Whitebeard and Aikanu wanted her, alive. so... yeah. No reason for them not to work with Luffy by the end.

The idea of any of them dying to show the new world is dangerous is laughable though. Kidd got crazy scarred up, and everyone joined up under a emperor, and that's the extent of it. No one is dying to show "the stakes are real now", that was Ace's job.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information