+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: One Piece digital-colored chapters by Shueisha v2

Default Re: One Piece digital-colored chapters by Shueisha v2

It is interesting to note that some pictures in the Databook Vivre Card are couloured even tho the volume where they are from is not out yet. For example, on Carrot VC you can see a panel of her in Sulong from attacking Daifuku's fleet, this panel is from volume 88. Therefore i wonder if we will not have several volumes at once with the next release?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivaille View Post
    It is interesting to note that some pictures in the Databook Vivre Card are couloured even tho the volume where they are from is not out yet. For example, on Carrot VC you can see a panel of her in Sulong from attacking Daifuku's fleet, this panel is from volume 88. Therefore i wonder if we will not have several volumes at once with the next release?
    Hawkins' card showed panels as far ahead as volume 91 almost six months ago, not to mention the art of Luffytaro and Zorojuro. I've said several times before that I think the team doing the colour volumes has been made to work on the Vivre Cards instead over the past year and we'll get more full volumes after the last two boosters are out and they're free.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Hawkins' card showed panels as far ahead as volume 91 almost six months ago, not to mention the art of Luffytaro and Zorojuro. I've said several times before that I think the team doing the colour volumes has been made to work on the Vivre Cards instead over the past year and we'll get more full volumes after the last two boosters are out and they're free.
    Oh...I did not notice that.
    So I hope you are right concerning their *free time*.

I see... that makes so much sense then.
    Last edited by lil_kami42; July 16th, 2019 at 06:01 AM.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Officially, volumes 84 - 85 - 86 will release on 2nd Aug 2019!!!

Ouiiiiiiiiii!!!! Ouiiiiiiiii !!!! Ouiiiiii!!!

Tremendous news!! Good catch, Scotch! Thanks for sharing! This puts all of my worries to rest, and now we'll finally be able to enjoy more of Whole Cake Island in color, and if any arc benefits from color, it's WCI.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    You've just made my whole evening mate!

And to go as far as volume 86 as well. Probably the best individual volume since the timeskip, with so many characters and so much detail in a single set piece. Can't wait to check it out!

Thanks for this information Scotch!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    You've just made my whole evening mate!

And to go as far as volume 86 as well. Probably the best individual volume since the timeskip, with so many characters and so much detail in a single set piece. Can't wait to check it out!
    Agreed. The tea party is one of my favorite One Piece events, and I'm really looking forward to being able to read that in color.

I love how the cake looks like it's being held by a huge clawed demon hand ready to crush the "happy" couple.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheMilkman View Post
    Agreed. The tea party is one of my favorite One Piece events, and I'm really looking forward to being able to read that in color.
    Hopefully they'll go back to having a schedule for a little while and we'll only have to wait three months to see the second half of it.

Wow finally, I've been checking this thread for months now hoping for the next volume to be announced, I surely didn't expect three of them to be released at once. And it's only 6 days from now ? I'm in bliss

-The Germa page at the wedding is awesome
    -Katakuri is even more handsome in color
    -Brook page in the vault is amazing

-The latest set of VC proves that they’ve already start to work on the 3 next volumes, can’t wait.

If anyone has it, coud you upload at least the Luffy/Sanji fight. Alas, I am unable to purchase it in the UK
    #Vergoshotfirst #Doflaisapunk

Some sample pages from One Piece Full Color Volumes 84, 85 and 86. Full Volumes as soon as I can

One Piece Full Color Vol. 84

Spoiler:

One Piece Full Color Vol. 85

Spoiler:

One Piece Full Color Vol. 86

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I've purchased the volumes and had a quick flip through them and ho boy is it great to have new content after all this time. Redon's posted most of the highlights already, but there's some more sick spreads, especially in volume 86. The one where Big Mom starts screaming for the first time is beautiful.

It's worth noting that Tankman is still coloured grey here. There was some debate when the vol 89 cover came out over Oda possibly retconning all of Luffy's Gear 4 haki to be red like the anime, but I think we can call it 100% confirmed that it's only for Snakeman now.

The manga's brighter colouring for the mirror world continues to be a lot more pleasant to look at than the anime's dim, murky version.

The Orbit (the cruise ship Sanji travels on as a kid) is coloured differently in volumes 7 and 84. I don't think we're ever told exactly how long Sanji was on it for though, so maybe it got a paint job before the encounter with Zeff. (All the more likely if it took a stray bullet or two on its way out of the war zone and got a hasty fixing up. That can't be a good look for a cruise ship.)

Eagerly looking forward for full rips!

Awesome... Love that Germa one

Dope coloring as always, I love the Vinsmoke Where are the great Katakuri panels at though

WCI is greatness.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information