Closed Thread
Page 505 of 505 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505
Results 10,081 to 10,084 of 10084

Thread: My Hero Academia - Gomu Gomu no Gentle Fist

Default Re: My Hero Academia - Gomu Gomu no Gentle Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Was that part of the quirk? The nakedness was the required but the dude seemed to get off on pretending to guy over and over again lol
    I guess it was like...nakedness was the trigger and the getting off on it a side effect? I dunno. But man that was the weirdest quirk so far lol.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Chopper wanted to be a doctor. To protect people and save them. And mad doctor that knew that chose to let Chopper poison the one person he was close to. That's so traumatic to someone that wants to help people to know he killed the person he loved.
    Hiriluk was dying anyway. Kureha knew full well he had no time left, and she would have told Chopper as much. It's not like he was a fully healthy man with 50 years left to live that took the mushroom. He was a dying man that did a kindness for his son that suffered so much to help him.

It might have tainted Chopper *more* to have gotten battered and bruised and nearly killing himself to get a cure only to be told on the spot that he'd gotten hurt for nothing. Hiriluk encouraged the kindness and the effort. Kureha then gave him the study afterward.

Similar to how Luffy learned his lesson about not being ready yet when Shanks lost his arm.

Don't we usually start new threads once they hit 500 pages?
    Goku for Smash. I want to believe.

We do, but unless a mod do something about it or someone create a new thread at the exact time the next chapter comes out we are stuck here.

Spoiler:

Closed Thread

Thread Information