+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 463 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463
Results 9,241 to 9,252 of 9252

Thread: My Hero Academia - Grand Theft Mano

Default Re: My Hero Academia - Grand Theft Mano

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I'd bet money on Aoyama being a red herring, setting us up for gag chapter where his crush on Izuku is revealed (hence his insight into Ochaco's crush).

And yes I still stand by my Hagakure mole theory. I analyzed the class president vote and USJ events in 2015, and re-posted on Twitter yesterday:
    https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/954012070994939905

E
    DIT: Oh, the dude who made that video cites me. Niiiice.

EDIT2: Hagakure's comment to Ojiro actually isn't that suspicious. She knew he was in conflagration zone because his fluffy frill was burned. I missed this at first.
    Why does invis girl have to be a mole/traitor? Shiggy broke into UA and scouted the plans. What makes invis girl involved in that?

And if she is a mole, why would he need to break in to get the info?

Quote Originally Posted by themick View Post
    Why does invis girl have to be a mole/traitor? Shiggy broke into UA and scouted the plans. What makes invis girl involved in that?

And if she is a mole, why would he need to break in to get the info?

He didn't break in. Security would've been on his ass in a second. He crumbled the gate, allowing the media in, which triggered the alarms/panic.
    During the panic, Hagakure took off her clothes, snuck into the staff room, and stole the staff schedule/itinerary.

...this is all speculation of course.

But the vote for class president was early morning before the break in and she was absent for that. And they didn't announce the rescue training until 12:50 a day or two later, In the next chapter.

Right. The villains presumably obtained the staff schedules for the next few days or so (Japanese schools irl plan out crazy detailed schedules a whole month in advance).
    They looked for a time/place when AM would be away from the school, noticed the USJ training, and chose to attack then.

That part is all *fairly* certain no matter who the mole is. Toru's absence on break-in day is just really conspicuous, especially because it went unremarked on.
    Last edited by CCC; January 20th, 2018 at 06:44 AM.

I get what you are saying, but that means they gathered all those mooks and planned the attack in 1 to 2 days, this seems far fetched.I can see her being the mole, but she should have atleast been there that day to vote. Seems more likely he just didn't draw her, as she is invisible. I mean just look at how he was drawing todoroki back then.Also he probably didn't show her fighting a usj because there is not much invis can do, he wanted to save her power ups for after training sessions. However it is weird how she would ever pass the entry test. I guess she just bashed them with rocks or broke a leg to immobalize them, similar to the grape headed perv kid.
    Last edited by themick; January 19th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Thanks!

The only translated databooks that I've found officially translated are One Piece's in spanish, and I guess dragon ball's or slam dunk as well are, but I'm not checking, they have like 3-8 versions of the manga (classic, kanzenban, anmie-monstruosityThe Mh and color, both in spanish and catalan) so it would take luck or a while to find.

The wiki claimed that Aoyama was the character that Hoshiroki didn't ever know what he was thinking, and I found it weird that the Narrator/Deku said the same.
    The MHA databook has actually been officially released here in Germany.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

About the singularity. I think that the scenario we were arguing for, with government intervention, quirk nullification is still very workable even in a utopia of mutation like in MHA. We have seen what ~Civil War~ looks like from the perspective of a minority of people gaining extraordinary power. However, in MHA, that fear can be portrayed even further because in this society quirks have been studied. Research papers, tests, you name it. All this information could be weaponized. We have seen the mafia doing it. Once the scope becomes what type of experiments the government is doing, etc, it could gives us an idea of how bad the singularity can really be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

If Aoyama deduced that Urakaka had a crush on Midoriya, how likely is it he's deduced deduced what OFA is and that Midoriya has inherited it from All Might? Probably noticed Midoriya's power growth congruent to AM's power loss and spied a few of Midoriya's and AM's pow wows. Maybe he thinks with enough spying and research, he can steal OFA from Midoriya?
    Last edited by Mr. Hide; January 21st, 2018 at 07:40 PM.

I always thought the traitor was the no quirk detective, trying to make heroes look bad so the cops could look better in the long run

guess I was wrong

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

That's one part that bothers me of this world, why wouldn't the police want their officers to use quirks? Like sero tape guy), mineta, kirishima, tetsutetsu, tendo or air barrier dude of class B, kind of low key quirks with ton of practical aplications that would require a lower level exam than someone like bakugo, todoroki or deku
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

I think that could actually lend way to a cool short story about Quirkless police officers feeling insecure about their co-workers showing them up, and maybe Quirk-using cops exploiting their powers in unseemly ways. Something like this could have happened during the reforms that brought about the Pro-Hero system.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    That's one part that bothers me of this world, why wouldn't the police want their officers to use quirks? Like sero tape guy), mineta, kirishima, tetsutetsu, tendo or air barrier dude of class B, kind of low key quirks with ton of practical aplications that would require a lower level exam than someone like bakugo, todoroki or deku
    Kinda loses the point when all those guys were able to get into hero schools. If you want to deal justice, then becoming a hero has much more advantages.

If one doesn't manage to even get into an average school, then they probably don't have an useful Quirk to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information