+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 455 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9081

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Just when you think this game you push you to play as a male as opposite to Fates, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Okay this made me laugh:
    https://i.imgur.com/BO2Mzcu.jpg
    Lesbian sure got it good this game.

Okay this made me laugh:
    https://i.imgur.com/BO2Mzcu.jpg
    Exactly how I felt when I decided to google the names on that list.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Everyone in the Deers are so lithe and lean, then there is Raphael's pro-wrestler looking self right there.

So take this with a LOT of grains of salt (so far the only source for this a USGamer Podcast, which is speaking secondhand based on JP previews of the game), but it seems like each of the three route might have different levels of "map complexity" between them, similar to the different routes of Fates.

Golden Deer > Blue Lions > Black Eagles in terms of map complexity.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Of course they gotta do this to celebrate the new game.

- Looks at post time skip designs.

Black Eagles still the best

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

- Looks at post time skip designs.

Black Eagles still the best

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Your link isn't working for me.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Wow. Hubert is actually more expressive.

which of the three houses are you guys gonna pick

I want to go yellow because underdogs, and it is the least monarchy, but it is supposed to be the hardest, but I dunno if I'm playing this thing 3 times.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I'm still waiting for reviews before knowing if I'm getting it when it releases or later. Either way I expect to play it, and Black Eagles is the easiest choice I could ever make. Blue Lions I thought about exactly one time since it has that Ravenclaw with Lances vibe, while Hufflepuff I never even considered as it is just not interesting to me.

I am also rather psyched that I got Edelgard on Heroes on the literal first pull, the one that was still free. It's like the universe becoming to pursue that ship.

I'll play all 3, but I'm probably gonna start with the Deer. Lysithea still won the timeskip designs for me, so she'll be my main waifu.

Then I'll probably do the Eagles for Bernadetta. The Lions will be last, since I don't have a girl in mind for them yet. Might go for one of the non-student characters, haven't really paid any attention to them.

Black Eages mainly for Edelgard.

Golden Deer solely because of Claude. Didn't payed enough attention to the other characters beside their mugshots to make decisions based on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    I'm still waiting for reviews before knowing if I'm getting it when it releases or later.
    Do FE games prices lower over time? I wasn't planning on buying the game, but got hyped recently and realized I will end up buying it anyways. Still could perfectly wait if the prices usually drop after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Golden Deer solely because of Claude. Didn't payed enough attention to the other characters beside their mugshots to make decisions based on them.

Do FE games prices lower over time? I wasn't planning on buying the game, but got hyped recently and realized I will end up buying it anyways. Still could perfectly wait if the prices usually drop after a while.
    Nintendo games in general donít go down in price, though I guess online sales do happen sometimes.

For me itís a question of whether the game is so good that Iím ok pausing the several other games Iím playing, or if itís just ok and I finish other games before getting this one

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information