+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 140 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Viz Media Thread

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

Default The Viz Media Thread

Version three is a go.

As a reminder, Vol. 58 of One Piece comes out on the 13th, and Color Walk 2 in November.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Default Re: The Viz Media Thread Version 3

Also, Vol. 59 December 6 (along with Toriko and Bakuman) and 60 March 6 (also with Toriko).

Also, I would just like to remind everyone that it was said that Color Walk 2 was pushed back some, though we do not know how far.

So Vol. 60's been confirmed for March, huh?
    I guess Viz is releasing the volumes every three months. At that rate, Volume 61 should be out by June.

10 months until we get volume 61 man that's a long time :/ but at least we'll be getting 4 volumes each year

Nintendo ID: elduva182

Yeah, because of the 4 for 3 deal I already have every single Bakuman, One Piece, and Toriko pre-ordered that is possible. Feels good man.

So volume 61's out in June eh? Just in time for my birthday, hopefully I'll have caught up with all the volumes by then. My wallet will take a hit but it's so worth it.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

This just gives the OP newbies plenty of time to catch up, I'm sure 60 volumes eats a lot of pocket money heh.

So in a very strange turn of events, my local Book World store had a copy of One Piece Volume 58 for sale. Today. Isn't it supposed to, um, not come out until next month?

Here's some pictures. Is this a common thing to happen? Pardon my sausage fingers. Or don't. . .ya jerk :P

Cover:
    Spoiler:

Chapter 563:
    Spoiler:

End of Chapter 571:
    Spoiler:

Back Cover:
    Spoiler:

Receipt for teh Proofs (yes I buy Sonic the Hedgehog, haters gon' hate):
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by GrizzlayLeslay; September 6th, 2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Added pictures to prove I ain't no derpin' liar

Just another quick note on this month's double-issue of American Shonen Jump: In chapter 598 of One Piece, not sure if anyone else noticed, but they edited out Sanji's inappropriate hand gesture to the Okamas that brought him to the island. Not sure whether or not the change will remain for the volume printing, I know in some cases they change stuff for the magazine issue and then change back in the volume, while in other cases there have been edits made that stayed intact. Maybe a good question to ask some of the folks over at VIZ?

Definitely looking forward to the Color Walk 2 release, hopefully sales will be strong enough to warrant releasing 3-5 in the future.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

They changed most of Hancock boobage into shirt cover ups, and ... hey, wait, they didn't cover Hancock at all in 599

In any case, Law got to flip off Eustass in a volume, so it should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

sick i didn't know that they were releasing the 2nd color walk. Hopefully this one won't end up costing over $100

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post
    They changed most of Hancock boobage into shirt cover ups, and ... hey, wait, they didn't cover Hancock at all in 599

In any case, Law got to flip off Eustass in a volume, so it should be fine.
    Ah, thanks for that DMA, I figured there had been some previous precedent set, and hopefully they will stay consistent and change it back in the volume printing.

Let the Pun fit the Crime Skadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    sick i didn't know that they were releasing the 2nd color walk. Hopefully this one won't end up costing over $100
    U$S100 for a colorspread?? I got mine by 20 o_o

Unrelated, but viz won“t give me proper answers. Anyone knows if Viz is going to have Beelzebub?

Is Beelzebub in talk of getting localized? I've been waiting for what feels like forever.

If they ever do localize Beelzebub, expect to see Beel wearing a diaper or having one of those censor leafs.

That would ruin Baby Beelz. Also, just got Toriko 6...for me, this is when Toriko gets good. I wish they would speed up Toriko a bit but I wont hold my breath.

read.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    U$S100 for a colorspread?? I got mine by 20 o_o

Unrelated, but viz won“t give me proper answers. Anyone knows if Viz is going to have Beelzebub?
    Lucky. If you try and buy it from Viz or amazon it says $14:99 but when you click to buy it it suddenly becomes $99 with $3 postage.
    I do hope they do beelzebub. When i went to germany on holiday they had it so i hope we do get it

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlayLeslay View Post
    So in a very strange turn of events, my local Book World store had a copy of One Piece Volume 58 for sale. Today. Isn't it supposed to, um, not come out until next month?

Here's some pictures. Is this a common thing to happen? Pardon my sausage fingers. Or don't. . .ya jerk :P

Cover:
    Spoiler:

Chapter 563:
    Spoiler:

End of Chapter 571:
    Spoiler:

Back Cover:
    Spoiler:

Receipt for teh Proofs (yes I buy Sonic the Hedgehog, haters gon' hate):
    Spoiler:
    What'd you buy from Sonic that costed 2,99?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

i only get the colorwalks for the pictures, so i've had the japanese versions of the first two for several years now XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    If they ever do localize Beelzebub, expect to see Beel wearing a diaper or having one of those censor leafs.
    i just looked at my viz dragonball volumes and they had no problem showing kid goku's bits.
    though there's always the chance that they've tightened up since then and wouldn't allow it anymore.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Lucky. If you try and buy it from Viz or amazon it says $14:99 but when you click to buy it it suddenly becomes $99 with $3 postage.
    I do hope they do beelzebub. When i went to germany on holiday they had it so i hope we do get it
    Uh, no. Viz are linking to amazon who no longer stock it so amazon marketplace prices are showing up instead.

Neither viz nor amazon have ever sold colour walk for $100 - I got mine for around £15.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information