"From 20th Century Fox

And the director of DB: Evolution...

Justin Bieber as Naruto Usmak (lewl)

Zac Effron as Samuel Uchiha

'Naruto World'"
    Who will play Gary Sandstorm?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

wow so there is even a sealing squad now... talk about convenient stuff... now they can walk around sealing all the zombies easily... this war is way to easy for the united nation side... its getting annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Don't bother. It just gets worse from there.
    But I want to. You can't make fun of it if you haven't read it (which is why I subjected myself to Bleach and Twilight).

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    But I want to. You can't make fun of it if you haven't read it (which is why I subjected myself to Bleach and Twilight).
    I certainly agree with you but seeing bad mangas or movies is a way to enlarge your vision and your standards.
    I think Oda must be learning a lot from Kishi's current epic fail.

Hey, anyone else remember how Kakashi was about to fight Zabuza, like 10 chapters ago, and everybody was pumped for the next chapter to see it go down? Kishi doesn't.

I stand by my previous comment, when that happened: we will cut to Kakahi, returning from battle after having defeated the 7 swordsmen off-panel. They'll ask him how the fight went. "Fucking boring", he'll reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    I stand by my previous comment, when that happened: we will cut to Kakahi, returning from battle after having defeated the 7 swordsmen off-panel. They'll ask him how the fight went. "Fucking boring", he'll reply.
    Well seeing how Kishi is trying to finish the secondary characters' side stories quickly, i can say he'll give one or two chapter where he uses his white chakra and stops relying completely to the sharingan.

But teah what you said has higher chance to happen
    eaf4e9

So how does Chouji plan to end the war?

1. Take the head off the snake and go for Madara or Kabuchimaru himself?

or

2. Enlarge himself and fart evacuating the entire area?

------------------------------------------------------

Ok seriosuly though, Chouji is also taking Shikamaru and Ino along with him in this plan of his so we'll see more of the team. While they're growing up quick I still think they're naive in believing they alone can stop any of this. They should just be satisfied with doing their part in pushing back and hopefully defeating the enemy.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    So how does Chouji plan to end the war?

1. Take the head off the snake and go for Madara or Kabuchimaru himself?

or

2. Enlarge himself and fart evacuating the entire area?

------------------------------------------------------

Ok seriosuly though, Chouji is also taking Shikamaru and Ino along with him in this plan of his so we'll see more of the team. While they're growing up quick I still think they're naive in believing they alone can stop any of this. They should just be satisfied with doing their part in pushing back and hopefully defeating the enemy.
    The Outerspec Rangers will be summoned.

Dammit Kaze! -_- Talk about Naruto!

Everything's Eventual...

Choji thinks he's Shanks.

Haw!

Dammit Kaze! -_- Talk about Naruto! ;p
    I said summoned, isn't that close enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post

Haw!
    LOLOL good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post

Haw!
    I thought it, I just didn't want to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    I said summoned, isn't that close enough?
    Ohhh, lol. Yeah, Kuchiyose no Jutsu. The rangers will end the war and fortunately...I guess...they're ever multiplying. No matter what the resistance of the original ranger. >_>
    Everything's Eventual...

Ohhh, lol. Yeah, Kuchiyose no Jutsu. The rangers will end the war and fortunately...I guess...they're ever multiplying. No matter what the resistance of the original ranger. >_>
    if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Dammit Kaze! -_- Talk about Naruto!

lol, I really hated that episode, the road runner/rockersurfer-no-jutsu was just awful.

On topic: I recently asked this on another forum, but what exactly is stopping Madara from taking KB? I mean, I understand with Naruto he has something planned for him (That and he can't take the 9 tails without taking the 8 tails, or Gedo Mazo will be destroyed), but what is preventing him from taking KB?

Think about it:

1) Madara was able to find out when Kushina is gonna give birth, found out where Kushina was at, took out the guards and was able to get Kushina away from Minato and summon the kyubi.

2) Madara was also able to control the Mizukage through his sharingan while in the shadows.

If Madara is capable of stuff like this, what is stoppiong him from taking KB? Couldn't he sneak up and warp KB away to his own dimension and keep him there, and then go back to HQ and suck out the 8 tailed ox?

I liked that choiji gets time to shine, now he's with out a doubt one of the strongest, can't wait to see what happens with lee

and does anyone find it stupid they called these zetsu guys hard to fight and then they one shot two of them with kicks??????

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    I liked that choiji gets time to shine, now he's with out a doubt one of the strongest
    Like how Kakashi was about to shine? Kishi isn't going to show any more of that fight. If he was going to, he'd have to solve the whole problem with chakra usage. Seriously, after this stunt, Chouji should not have much chakra left to continue fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    and does anyone find it stupid they called these zetsu guys hard to fight and then they one shot two of them with kicks??????
    Well, they are supposed to have the ability of taking chakra away from their opponents through spores or something. Apparently they are just heavily handicapped clones that don't disappear. It's funny how none of them are even equipped with a weapon and this is supposedly a war? Looking at this whole mess objectively, Kishi is not focusing much on them at all. If you look at the Zetsu's, they couldn't be more bland and they have to be incredibly easy to draw as well. Easy pluses for Kishi not having to spend too much time on anything really.

[QUOTE=choperman;2199447]can't wait to see what happens with leeQUOTE]
    Same here, if Lee doesn't kick ass this war then he won't have kicked ass in all of part 2. It will be a sad day for manga when such an awesome character will have been neglected for more than half of his not so awesome manga to be the badass that we all know he is.

Mr. French has a point, what's stopping Kishi from ignoring Choji for another 10 chapters like with Kakashi, in less than a month he'll have ignored Hinata's confession for 100 chapters. Ignoring characters seems to be Kishi's specialty in part 2 of his manga. But I'm still hoping Kakashi's fight with the 7 swordsman won't be offscreen and I will be so pissed if it is.

Rock Lee has never kicked ass. He's put on a good show... but he's lost every fight he's been in.

One of the most heinous tragedies of the series.

Well, that and "TIIIIIIINNNNNYY!!!!"

Ugh, Robby's right...

Rock Lee has NO canon wins ><!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information