+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 11959

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

  1. #21

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Bassist23 View Post

    C) Luffy will run into Kaidou and be defeated
    If Drake was really after Kaidou to fight him (which is crazy) he would lose for sure.
    So he'll need the help of Luffy, and he'll be prepared this time.
    I think an alliance of guys will be assembled around Luffy to face Kaidou... (someone of Drake, Moria, Kidd, Crocodile, Smoker etc)...

  2. #22

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroVoid View Post
    I predict we will see what Big Mam looks like by the end of this arc even if she's not on Fishman Island.
    i agree , she is protecting that island so i expect

  3. #23

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Hey guys, remember that bus stop scene with the soilders looking all jacked up?

    Is it just me or does anyone else sense somthing a little.....strange about it? Sorry, but I can't help but think that Oda left out what Robin did to them back there only just to leave us believing that she delt with them using the same old method (like clutching, slaping, twisting, etc) when in truth, she may have actually done something different to them.
    Last edited by joesephes; March 26th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (SPECIAL UPDATE 9/6/17)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

  4. #24
    Discovered Stowaway Pirate Empress Kooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada, somewhere.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    do you fink if Hogbak fond Skanks and n' reanimted it on zombie that zombie could beat shachibooki?

    What u think, I think Odder will do it,








  5. #25

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Empress Kooh View Post
    do you fink if Hogbak fond Skanks and n' reanimted it on zombie that zombie could beat shachibooki?

    What u think, I think Odder will do it,
    So many questions.

    But the main one is: Skanks?

  6. #26
    Mumblecore Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I have a theory on why Law saved Luffy and operated on him. He wanted heightened street cred so anybody in trouble would allow Law to operate on them despite his reputation for cruelty; after all, if he was skilled enough to make the dread D. pirate good as new, he might be able to cure the incurable. However, Law didn't anticipate Luffy dropping off the map for two years, and so his plan failed.

  7. #27
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I have a theory on why Law saved Luffy and operated on him. He wanted heightened street cred so anybody in trouble would allow Law to operate on them despite his reputation for cruelty; after all, if he was skilled enough to make the dread D. pirate good as new, he might be able to cure the incurable. However, Law didn't anticipate Luffy dropping off the map for two years, and so his plan failed.
    Intresting, but what is the overall aim of this plan he has?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Drake will probably go the way of Ace and become one of Kaidou's top commanders. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of guy Kaido is and who he's got in his crew.

  9. #29
    By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Disco Discothequorum

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Hodi will turn the Fishfolk against the Merfolk, inciting a civil war that threatens to tear Fishman Island apart. Convincing his fellow fishmen that the naivete of Neptune and the mermen that serve him has endangered the entire island should be fairly simple in the wake of Caribou's actions. So long as his forces can gain the upper hand, Hodi will have the perfect opportunity to sway public opinion against not only the Straw Hats, but all humans. The few dissenters that would speak on behalf of humans will likely be shouted down. In the end, the only way for Luffy to save his friends and the thousands of residents of Fishman Island- Fishman, Mermaid, and Human- will be to destroy it. Building a new Undersea Paradise will become the focal point for reestablishing trust between the species.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*




  10. #30

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    More girls will join the Luffy Harem including Madam Shirley.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    Hodi will turn the Fishfolk against the Merfolk, inciting a civil war that threatens to tear Fishman Island apart. Convincing his fellow fishmen that the naivete of Neptune and the mermen that serve him has endangered the entire island should be fairly simple in the wake of Caribou's actions. So long as his forces can gain the upper hand, Hodi will have the perfect opportunity to sway public opinion against not only the Straw Hats, but all humans. The few dissenters that would speak on behalf of humans will likely be shouted down. In the end, the only way for Luffy to save his friends and the thousands of residents of Fishman Island- Fishman, Mermaid, and Human- will be to destroy it. Building a new Undersea Paradise will become the focal point for reestablishing trust between the species.

    So something like at the end of the Arc when all the bad guys are beat up, luffy will say smth like : This island has too much peace to be able to live in harmony, i'll destroy it so you can create a new paradise for fishmen and merman alike... ?

  12. #32
    Champions Club mr.french's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Online Gaming Community

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Here are my long term predictions. Didn't find a better thread to put this in. Anyways, I imagine the future of OP to be like this. It's very basic, without much detail at all. I'll start where Luffy finds OP.

    - So, Luffy finds One Piece.
    - Luffy engages an Admiral in a fight after having found One Piece.
    - Luffy defeats the Admiral. The Admiral reports his defeat and that Luffy has found One Piece.
    - The WG recognizes Luffy as the Pirate King and issues the news to the world.
    - The world learns that Luffy has become the Pirate King.
    - Shanks worried and not having met Luffy yet at this point, does his best to find and intercept the person most likely to want to take Luffy's head. That person being Blackbeard.
    - Blackbeard and Shanks fight. Shanks is defeated. Blackbeard contacts Luffy somehow and lures him because he has Shanks.
    - Luffy and Blackbeard fight. Luffy wins, barely. Shanks either dies or lives on.
    - Marines find and arrest the Blackbeard pirates.
    - Luffy decides to find his father, and wage war against the WG based on the knowledge of what happened during the Void Century.
    - War on the WG. WG crumbles. Only the honest people in the Marines keep up the organization solely to protect the world from pirates and other dangers.
    - Luffy continues to sail the seas, or he dies. (I'd prefer it if he died.) The End.

  13. #33
    Soul Eater also rocks :D blendingur69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Where I god damn wanna!!

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Here are my long term predictions. Didn't find a better thread to put this in. Anyways, I imagine the future of OP to be like this. It's very basic, without much detail at all. I'll start where Luffy finds OP.

    - So, Luffy finds One Piece.
    - Luffy engages an Admiral in a fight after having found One Piece.
    - Luffy defeats the Admiral. The Admiral reports his defeat and that Luffy has found One Piece.
    - The WG recognizes Luffy as the Pirate King and issues the news to the world.
    - The world learns that Luffy has become the Pirate King.
    - Shanks worried and not having met Luffy yet at this point, does his best to find and intercept the person most likely to want to take Luffy's head. That person being Blackbeard.
    - Blackbeard and Shanks fight. Shanks is defeated. Blackbeard contacts Luffy somehow and lures him because he has Shanks.
    - Luffy and Blackbeard fight. Luffy wins, barely. Shanks either dies or lives on.
    - Marines find and arrest the Blackbeard pirates.
    - Luffy decides to find his father, and wage war against the WG based on the knowledge of what happened during the Void Century.
    - War on the WG. WG crumbles. Only the honest people in the Marines keep up the organization solely to protect the world from pirates and other dangers.
    - Luffy continues to sail the seas, or he dies. (I'd prefer it if he died.) The End.
    So in your prediction you don't think that he will engage and defeat an admiral before he finds ONE PIECE!?
    Oh, and WHAT!? Why would you like Luffy to die!?
    That's the kinda emo crap that is gonna happen in Naruto and stuff!!!
    My name is Dracule Mihawk!! It's too soon for you to die. Discover yourself. See the world!! And grow strong, Zoro!!! However long it may take... I shall await you at the top. Strive with your whole heart and mind to best this blade, fierce one!!! Strive to surpass me, Roronoa Zoro!!!

  14. #34

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    hmm i got a theory for VDD, what if the reason for his four legs is a mutation kind of like an parasitic twin or something like that that was fused with his lower abdomen, it would be creepy yes, but would kind of fit for him xD So he would be a double outcast, he cant swim, neither breath under water like other fishmen do(i think so, because he need this coating bubble on his head as he was in Hodis headquarters.) and also has a genetic malformation....I know that he is a bullhead shark but i cant imagine how this fits with four legs xDD just my two weird cents :D
    "Jinbei will be the 9th Nakama- deal with it :P"

  15. #35
    Champions Club mr.french's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Online Gaming Community

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by blendingur69 View Post
    Oh, and WHAT!? Why would you like Luffy to die!?
    That's the kinda emo crap that is gonna happen in Naruto and stuff!!!
    Because I prefer that he'd die at the end means that it would be similar to Naruto in an "emo" way? Is that your argument? Is that it? Let's hope that you didn't think much when you made this response, because if you did, be ashamed of yourself. There are many reasons why a protagonist can die at the end of a story. Think a little. Don't let Naruto and One Piece be your only realm of experience. Here's a tip, watch the movie, The Departed. The protagonist dies at the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by blendingur69
    So in your prediction you don't think that he will engage and defeat an admiral before he finds ONE PIECE!?
    Oh dear... No, and do yourself a favor. Read before you post. I wrote "I'll start where Luffy finds OP". I did not state nor did I predict what would happen before that point.
    Last edited by mr.french; March 29th, 2011 at 07:26 AM.

  16. #36
    Soul Eater also rocks :D blendingur69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Where I god damn wanna!!

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Because I prefer that he'd die at the end means that it would be similar to Naruto in an "emo" way? Is that your argument? Is that it? Let's hope that you didn't think much when you made this response, because if you did, be ashamed of yourself. There are many reasons why a protagonist can die at the end of a story. Think a little. Don't let Naruto and One Piece be your only realm of experience. Here's a tip, watch the movie, The Departed. The protagonist dies at the end.
    I am well aware of that there are a lot of ways for it to happen and many stories and movies and scuh it happens in... I just think it's a bad ending for One Piece... One Piece isn't about the drama where I see it... One Pece does have it of course but for Luffy to die at the end I would find very bad... and I appologies for being a little on edge in my post... family problems... I wasn't thinking straight, your right... what I simply meant was I don't want Luffy to die... EVER!!! (Not yelling in the end)
    My name is Dracule Mihawk!! It's too soon for you to die. Discover yourself. See the world!! And grow strong, Zoro!!! However long it may take... I shall await you at the top. Strive with your whole heart and mind to best this blade, fierce one!!! Strive to surpass me, Roronoa Zoro!!!

  17. #37

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Drake left the marines because he found some knowledge of the void century.
    Ganzbino

  18. #38

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by moe lester518 View Post
    Drake left the marines because he found some knowledge of the void century.
    I agree. And I dont think that he is going to join Kaido. It seems to me like kaido is a bad guy, and I think Drake is going to end up being a good guy. Also, does anyone else think it is fairly likely that Drake has Haki? His DF is okay by itself but I think he needs more.. Also he was a 'rear admiral' which is most likely higher than vice admiral
    http://bato.to/read/_/95954/wanted_v1_ch1_by_null

    R
    ead more by Oda! Amazing, I hope he does one of these once one piece is finished!

  19. #39

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by senor View Post
    Also he was a 'rear admiral' which is most likely higher than vice admiral
    It is one rank lower the "rear" part means last as it "last admiral" or lowest admiral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

  20. #40

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Drake is probably as strong as a vice admiral.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts